20080215

Mixed Drinks

by Tom Conally

Rob was my friend but he was unpredictable as evidenced by the court mandated sensitivity training he had to attend stemming from a road rage incident last month. He had called me earlier today and asked me if I wanted to go get some mixed drinks and party with him. He picked me up after dark and said he already had a supply of mixed drinks we could use. After a bit we pulled into a driveway unfamiliar to me but there sat the car whose driver had cut Rob off and he had reciprocated by running it off the road ending in the road rage charge and sensitivity training. Rob reached in the back seat and pulled out a bottle with a cloth stopper, a Molotov cocktail which he lit and threw at that car. Now I knew what he meant by mixed drinks.

6S - C3

VOTE HERE for Tom Conally.